As the popular alternative to PVC, wood siding, and aluminum, everyone nowadays is talking about fiber cement siding. The truth is that this nifty new invention has been taking over the home improvement scene for several decades, and the professionals at Accurate Carpentry in Middletown, OH know that it’s not difficult to understand why. Fiber cement siding boasts a variety of benefits, including the following five reasons why it’s an excellent choice:
- Weather-durable: Cold or shine, rain or heat, fiber cement siding is just as durable in freezing winds as it is in searing heat, and can even withstand salt-air exposure.
- Fire-resistant: Fiber cement is composed of materials that are naturally resistant to fire. Homeowners that live in open wood or near frequent fire scorches may be the happiest with this option.
- Low maintenance: Fiber cement will not mold or rot, and will also resist bug and termite infestations. Dirt is easily wiped away, and you won’t have to worry about rambunctious kids destroying the surface. You can count on fiber cement siding to hold up very well.
- Versatile: You can paint it! While there are countless designs, textures, and colors to choose from, you’ll have the option to instantly change your house if you decide to mix things up.
- Cost-effective: High-quality fiber cement siding usually comes with a phenomenal 50+ year warranty. Ordinarily, you can’t get that kind of guarantee with other options. In addition, installation is not terribly expensive, and with the maintenance being so minimal, you’ll definitely get your money’s worth.
Overall, fiber cement siding is a wonderfully sensible choice that everyone should consider when there are choices to be made about siding. Call (513) 616-5051 or visit Accurate Carpentry online for more information on their carpentry and siding expertise.
Comments are closed.